Office: Schofield Building Sch 0.02
I am a postdoctoral researcher at Loughborough University in Loughborough, United Kingdom. I received my PhD from the Technical University Bergakademie Freiberg in Germany.
Presently, I am working on well-posedness, propagation of singularities, and qualitative properties of solutions to hyperbolic systems with variable multiplicities. My main colaborators at the moment are Claudia Garetto and Michael Ruzhansky.
Here I list only the bigger conferences which I have been to in the last two years. I have also given seminars at the University of Texas - Pan American (now Rio Grande Valley) and the University of Trieste during my several visits.
- Dynamics Days Europe, Hyp2016, Loughborough University, United Kingdom, September 3-7 2018.
- Recent developments for hyperbolic systems with variable multiplicities., Hyp2016, Aachen, Germany, August 1-5 2016. Abstract (p. 138).
- Well–posedness of hyperbolic systems with multiplicities and smooth coefficients, 7ECM, July 18-22 2016. Abstract. Poster.
- Backward uniqueness for parabolic equations with low–regular coefficients, Recent Progress in evolution equations, Guangdong University of Finance, Guangzhou, China, 08/12/2015.
- Conditional stability for backward-parabolic equations, 10th ISAAC Congress (Session 18), Macau University, Macau, 04/08/2015.
- Backward parabolic operators: uniqueness \& continuous dependence, Chemnitz-Zagreb Workshop on Harmonic Analysis for PDE, Applications, and related topics, Chemnitz, 02/06/2014.
- Recent results on uniqueness and continuous dependence in the Cauchy problem for backward-parabolic operators with low-regular coefficients, 9th ISAAC Congress, Session 9, Krakow University, Poland, 10/10/2014.
- Recent results about uniqueness and continuous dependence in the Cauchy problem for backward-parabolic operators with low-regular coefficients, Complex Analysis & Dynamical Systems VI, Nahariya, Israel, 21/05/2013.
Some lecture notes:
Any errors introduced are (probably) mine.
My PhD thesis
My PhD work was about uniqueness and conditional stability of solutions to backward-parabolic equations with low-regular coefficients:
Some results on the uniqueness and conditional stability in the Cauchy problem for backward-parabolic equations with low-regular coefficients.
The work was done under supervision of Michael Reissig and Daniele Del Santo