I am currently coorganizing a Summer School on Singular Integrals and Related Topics which will be helt August 17-20 in Göttingen.
Office: Nebengebäude N.14
- 2005-2010: Study of Applied Mathematics at TU Bergamademie Freiberg.
Diplomathesis: Uniqueness and Non-uniqueness in the Cauchy Problem for Elliptic and Backward-Parabolic Operators (Mark: 1.0)
- 2009: ERASMUS Semester Abroad at Università degli studi di Trieste, Italy.
My research there was published in a Springer Proceedings.
- 2011: Scholarship holder Landesgraduiertenstipendium Sachsen. (PhD student)
- 2011: ERASMUS Trainee at Università degli studi di Trieste, Italy.
- 2011-2013: Scholarship holder Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung. (PhD student)
- 2012: Visiting Scholar (6 mo.) at University of Texas Pan American (now Rio Grande Valey)
- 2012: Visiting Scholar (4 mo.) at Università degli studi di Trieste
- 2013-2015: Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter (PhD student & TA) at TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Germany
- 2013: Visiting Scholar (6 mo.) at University of Texas Pan American (now Rio Grande Valey)
- 2015-2018: Research Associate and University Teacher (Postdoc) at Loughborough University, UK.
- 2018-today: Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter (Postdoc) at Georg-August Univeristät Göttingen, Germany
work (magna cum laude) was about uniqueness and conditional stability of solutions to
backward-parabolic equations with low-regular coefficients. The work was done
under supervision of Michael Reissig and Daniele Del